Following the Spiritual Life Conference held in Palazzola in March, I have been working with Rev. Barbara Crafton (St. James, Florence) to develop simple ways for participants to develop the prayer life that God wants them to have. Based on the premise that prayer is a GIFT and not a JOB, we are developing easy links to access the Daily Office (for example). Participants are invited to sample various devotions to see what fits. I thought I would share this with our church family should you be interested.
1. Google Episcopal life online.
2. See various boxes at the bottom right of the homepage
3. Click on Spiritual Reflections. Today in Scripture
4. Click on Daily Office Online
5. Mission St. Clare homepage will pop up
6. Click on Daily Office
7. Click on the April Calendar under Rite II
8. Here you will find various options for Daily Devotion such as Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, Compline, etc.
9. The entire devotion is spelled out for you. No fussing around looking up scripture verses. The list on the left hand column will lead you through the service. Pick and choose from there.
Please let me know if you are interested in any of the other links we are developing to assist you in developing the prayer life that God wants you to have.